LIFE COACHING IN NUMBERS
What is a "Life Coach" and how can their services benefit you?
Well, as personal Life or Corporate Coaches, we work closely to assist in achieving goals by unblocking obstacles that might be hindering growth while enhancing skills and talent in any fundamental or basic areas of life - may be it in the personal or corporate arenas.
Life and Corporate Coaching benefits include but not limited to:
- Creating or enhancing a solid personal/ professional vision
- Identifying and making clear your values, strengths and goals
- Moving past challenges or conflicts
- Creating an efficient time management system
- Establishing a custom work/life balance plan
- Using the power of obstacles to thrive in times of transition
- Providing tools on managing stress
- Increasing your happiness and fulfillment / Visioning
Research and tangible ROI has been a huge curiosity in the mental development arena and so various credible institutions have concluded similar beneficial outcomes.
As such, a research conducted by US experts Karen Buck and Diana Galer (2011), who concluded that Individuals who considered shifting mindset (as per the coach approach) showed the following increase in satisfaction levels:
- Communication Skills – 230%
- Health and Wellness – 240%
- Leadership Ability – 680%
- Productivity – 420% higher
- Time Management – 520%
- Engagement at Work – 340%
- Work/Life Balance – 290%
- Working Relationships – 320%
- Higher Energy – 2040%
Corporate Coaching Benefits:
- Businesses that offer life coaching services to their employees have been shown to regain a 300% return on investment.
- A Manchester Consulting Group study of Fortune 500 Companies found that “coaching resulted in a ROI of almost six times the program cost as well as a 77% improvement in relationships, 67% improvement in teamwork, 61% improvement in job satisfaction and 48% improvement in quality.”